Monday, June 15, 2009

About My Northern Utah Home Inspection Company


Hidden Valley Property Inspection of Sandy, Utah proudly offers home inspection services to clients seeking top quality, professionalism, and attention to detail.

Utah has some very unique weather and seasons, I am very aware of what each of Utah's seasons are doing to your potential new home, inside and out. I will be inspecting your next home or property with extreme patience and detail. I will inspect the home and property as if I were looking to buy it myself!

My Qualifications

Home Inspection Certification, Allied Business School, Laguna Beach, CA.

Bachelor of Science, Geography, University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT.

I am a member in good standing with the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors. InterNACHI is one of the largest home inspection associations in the United States.

I fulfill 24 credit hours of continuing education and recurrent training every year to maintain the highest level of proficiency.

I follow InterNACHI's Standards of Practice.

I abide by InterNACHI's Code of Ethics.

Over 14 years of residential building and renovating experience.

I truly enjoy my work and it shows.

I am an ATP rated Pilot and Certified Flight Instructor. I bring my attention to detail and passion for proper training and certification in the Aviation field to my Inspection business and related services.

Did you know that Utah is one of the few states that does not have or require a state license for Home Inspectors?

I am giving you the assurance that I have put in the book work, time and money to get properly certified to highest possible level until the state of Utah requires Home Inspectors to pass and hold a state license to remain in business!

I have done as much on my own dime that I can to be the best at what I do. Please educate yourself before selecting your home inspector.

Ask them these questions...

1. Where did you get your training?
2. Are you certified/licensed? By Who? (NACHI, ASHI, etc.)
3. How do you keep proficient in your trade?
4. What kind of Inspection report do you use?

I am required by the above mentioned association, NACHI to take yearly recurrent training courses and tests in all fields relating to home inspections. I must pass these exams with an 80% or better to maintain my membership. (below is a breakdown of all required additional yearly training)

I invite you to visit: www.nachi.org for more details!

This is just one of many ways I can assure you that you are getting the best inspection for your time and money.

The yearly recurrent courses include: Structural, Roofing, Foundations, Electrical, Plumbing, Heating and Air Conditioning, Attics and Insulation, Fireplaces and Chimneys, Mold, Interior Fixtures, Exterior, Appliances, Doors and Windows, Pools and Saunas, and Termite and Rodent problems...Just to name a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment